SEASONS GREETINGS

SEASONS GREETINGS

Thursday 5 November 2015

'I WORKED HARD TO GET WERE I AM UNLIKE KIM KARASHIAN'-REBEL WILSON 'FAT AMY'

If there's one popular celebrity in the US who's certainly not in the Kardashian-Jenner fan club, its Rebel Wilson also known as 'Fat Amy'.
In an interview with Australian radio station, the 'Pitch Perfect' star, 35, revealed she turned down the opportunity to present at MTV VMA with the Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
"I got asked to present with Kendall and Kylie at the latest VMAs but I said, 'No, I'd rather do it by myself,'" she told KIIS FM.
She explained that she feels as though the sisters promote a "superficial" image, which goes against the self-acceptance message Wilson is trying to spread.
"What they stand for is totally against what I stand for. They seem a bit superficial and their careers aren't really based on talent," she said. 
Wilson didn't stop at the Jenner sisters, she also took a swipe at big sister, Kim Kardashian, pointing out the difference between how she achieved her fame compared to the reality TV star.
"I know they're super popular, but I'm all about personality and working hard to get to where I am," she said. "I mean how Kim Kardashian got famous from the sex tape and I just went to acting school and worked really hard." she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment